Happy 2011 readers! We’re so excited to start a new year in our new house and our brains are swirling with all of the projects we want to take on. While it’s fun being in a house that needs help from ceiling to floor, it’s a bit overwhelming at times. Here are the projects that we resolve to start (and finish) in 2011.
- Remove all wallpaper (hall bath, powder room, kitchen, mudroom, family room, Rich’s office)
- Paint all rooms (guest bedroom, Steph’s office, Rich’s office, hall bath, kitchen, dining room, family room, mudroom, powder room, master bath, upstairs hallway, downstairs hallway)
- Have wood floors refinished
- Fence in part of the yard
- Update the landscaping
- Lay a new front walkway
- Dress up all our naked windows (there’s not a single curtain to be found right now!)
- Build (or buy) a new dining room table
- Have a yard sale
Of course, we’ll have lots of other small projects along the way as they fit into our schedule and budget! And we resolve to keep blogging it all so our family and friends both near and far can get a glimpse of what we’ve been working on. Thanks to all of you who are reading and I hope 2011 brings you much health and happiness!